Here are the 5 things I learned from our interns:
- Live in the present moment. With mortgages and children and all those other adult responsibilities, I don’t spend enough time in the moment. Thank you for reminding me to live this life fully
- I have the potential to do amazing things. Yes, I still do have that potential at 48 years old. Life hasn’t passed me by. I can still do some pretty cool things. I still have dreams and the potential to achieve them. Thanks for sharing your zeal and energy with me.
- Life is better lived for others. I am amazed at the capacity your generation has for giving back. Whoever said your generation is selfish, self-centered and spoiled, didn’t get to meet you guys. You all embody servant leadership. Thank you for giving back to our clients and to me.
- Be helpful. Thank you for your willingness to pitch in and help wherever and whenever needed. You reminded me that I am not above taking out the trash or folding mailers. Your helping hands were much appreciated.
- Be fun!!! You brought joy and laughter to this office. Every workplace could use more JOY!!
Thank you for sharing your time and energy with us. You all have the potential to do AMAZING things!!
We will miss you, Allie, Jenise, Makayla, Lydea, and Kristen!!
*Check out the "Bloopers" from the making of our How-To-Use-Equipment videos: https://youtu.be/7UGt-BpCcrE